Friday 22 March 2013

Pre-emptive Spring time

So pretty much everyone in the UK is currently getting pissed off at our dismal weather, even me and I usually love winter! But there's too much of a good thing and now I'm bored of being cold and wet and walking through mud and there being no spring flowers! 
Anyway I tried to cheer myself up by dressing in my most Spring-ish outfit and then Claire and I went to Westfields and I ate too much food.

 


Milkshake in Butlers Chocolate Cafe (my home from home)
  

I got photobombed eating my lunch!


Here's a close up of my necklace which is amazing: 

 

Wearing:
Dress: Bernie Dexter
Tights: Asos
Shoes: Clarks
Necklace: Les Nereides





Makeup:
Face: Illamasqua Skin Base foundation in 01, Sleek blush by 3 Pumpkin in Squash
Eyes: MUA Heaven and Earth Palette, Sugarpill eyeshadow in Mochi, Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss, Illamasqua Medium pencil in Vow, Black mascara
Lips: OCC Lip Tar in Narcissus

I absolutely love my dress, the print is amazing, it fitted beautifully and I loved that it showed up my super sloping shoulders. The company, Bernie Dexter has a bunch of absolutely beautiful clothes. Unfortunately they've just gone and discontinued all plus sizes. No idea why, they just decided not to make them anymore. So obviously I won't be giving them any more of my fat money! >:(

13 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I am jealous of all the green where you live, here we have snow covering everything. I absolutely adore your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and adore the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair colour is absolutely stunning! Love the dress also :). In total agreement with you about the weather, feels like it will be winter forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that dress is amazing! WHY WHY would they discontinue making plus sizes, :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bloody hell, Bernie Dexter! Fools! You look absolutely beautiful Lillian :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome dress!!! Awesome cleavage!! And what a cute necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is adorable and screams Spring! The necklace is also very cute but IDK if I would actually wear something like that cause I don't like bugs lol, they scare the crap out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is absolutely adorable! And I am all kinds of in love with your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lillian! My infinity heart necklace from you arrived in the mail today! It's even prettier in person!!

    http://instagram.com/p/Xp9IUTGpLO/

    Thank you so much! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate Facebook for making me miss the 'like' button everywhere.
    anyway, I wanted to 'like' your photographs hahah

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to reply to every one i get.